On this image, the mobile app structure is conceptually shown on Designer Studio:
The different components that make the app are shown on the image. Thus, the sequence for building is:
- Create Application with its Target setup, without a theme or start view.
- Create Layout with the corresponding visual areas.
- Create Theme for the app Look & Feel.
- Create the initial app Site View and assign a pre-created Layout.
- Assign the initial Start View and the pre-created App Theme.
- Create the View Instances for the pre-created Site View.
Each of the related components will be dealt with on this documentation.